de Barnes


Village Hall comp 2015

Useful Links

You can report blocked drains/gullies via the link below

You will need to know road name, specific location of drain or gully and any additional location details.


Please contact the Residents' Association
(via the Contact Us page)
if you find that any one of these links no longer works.
Thank You!